What Is A MasterMind Group All About?
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success.
In this Mastermind Group we are a supportive group of people with shared purpose and motivation! Maybe you are the same as us, and you want to find your tribe where you finally feel home. Here, we have gone through the same kind of problems and we have similar aims in life! Therefore, we understand your journey! Come and join us. You join a community of supportive colleagues who brainstorm together to move the members to new heights. You’ll gain tremendous insights which improve your business and personal life. Your mastermind group is like having a objective board of directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one.
Napoleon Hill’s definition
The concept of the “master mind alliance” was introduced by Napoleon Hill in his book from the 1920s, The Law of Success, and expanded upon in his 1930s book, Think And Grow Rich. While Napoleon Hill called it a “master mind alliance,” it’s been shortened and modernized to “mastermind group.” Mastermind groups have been around since the beginning of time. Even Benjamin Franklin belonged to such a group, which he called a Junto. But it was Napoleon Hill who explained it clearly and encouraged people to gather together in a structured, repeatable environment for the success of all. Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as:
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
What Will You Get From This Mastermind Group?
- A One Year subscription with monthly virtual learning sessions (1.5 hours). This Mastermind Group will commence on August 17, 2017 at 6:30PM to 8:00PM and conclude August 2018;
- An exclusive and intimate group of selected professionals people with similar goals and a shared commitment to succeeding in the speaking/consulting business);
- Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group and the expert facilitators;Best practices, resources, and shared tools to decrease learning curve and increase your chance for success;
- A private online virtual community and resource center where you can access materials, continue virtual learning conversations, and share ideas within the group;
- Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals;
- Accountability and real progress in achieving results in your business and personal life goals;
- Personalized feedback and a one-on-one consult with Dr. Shirley
- Hot seat sessions—Each month several members volunteer to sit in the hot seat to enlist ideas and solutions from the group regarding their business challenge/concern.
Who Should Attend This Mastermind Group?
- Have been paralyzed by the fear of failure but are now ready for a change
- Have the desire and inspiration to make their business extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- Want to reach or exceed their goals
- Are ready to be passionate about their life and work
- Are willing to commit to the change required to grow, and willing to commit to the Mastermind group members
- Are tired of making their employer rich and not using their own talents/gifts to generate income for themselves
- Are stuck between a dream and a job and want to get unstuck
- Want to be the Masters of their own Reinvention
- Want to take their speaking and consulting business to six figures