MEtreat™ by Dr. Shirley Davis
Refresh, Reassess, and Reinvent
MARCH 2-6, 2023
Dr. Shirley Davis invites you to take the journey of a lifetime at her exclusive MEtreat—the ultimate personal development and self-care experience.
What is a MEtreat?
An exclusive personal development and self-care experience that enables you to:
- Gain clarity about your purpose, dreams, and goals
- Confront and overcome self-imposed beliefs that derail your success
- Identify and optimize your superpowers to become the architect of your destiny
- Develop and implement the plans and strategies for achieving success in every area of your life.
In this all-inclusive* experience, you will spend four nights, and five days in a luxurious 5-star mansion in a gated resort community surrounded by serenity and tranquility. We will provide red-carpet personalized service, an onsite private chef and concierge, morning meditation and mindfulness sessions, and private transportation to group outings. You will also enjoy the soothing indoor hot tub and sauna, the outdoor private pool overlooking the gorgeous landscape, the theater room with a separate game room, and grand spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, and many more surprises.
This MEtreat will provide you all of the amenities and special treatment you need and deserve that will allow you to relax and disconnect from the cares and stresses of work and life, get clarity, and focus on becoming the master of your own reinvention.
Your life will forever be transformed by this experience!!!
*Airfare and ground transportation to and from the MEtreat venue not included.
90% of people say they are not living the life they dreamed of and if they could live it over again, they would make different choices.
According to CNBC, more than 48 million workers have quit their jobs in the past 18 months and there are no signs of it slowing down. The main reasons for them quitting, in addition to low wages, include burnout and stress at work, lack of growth and development opportunities, not feeling respected/included or working in a toxic culture, and lack of flexibility. All of these factors can have an adverse effect on our mental and emotional well-being.
The World Health Organization (WHO) characterizes “burnout” as feeling energy depletion or exhaustion; increased mental distance or feelings of cynicism related to their jobs; and reduced professional proficiency. These circumstances reinforce the importance of self-care. Furthermore, employee surveys across industries have supported higher performance and satisfaction levels within employees who reported to take self-care days.
As in 2020, American workers across the board saw heightened rates of burnout in 2021, and according to APA’s 2021 Work and Well-being Survey of 1,501 U.S. adult workers, 79% of employees had experienced work-related stress in the month before the survey. Nearly 3 in 5 employees reported negative impacts of work-related stress, including lack of interest, motivation, or energy (26%) and lack of effort at work (19%). Meanwhile, 36% reported cognitive weariness, 32% reported emotional exhaustion, and an astounding 44% reported physical fatigue—a 38% increase since 2019 (can use the table that Tori created to illustrate this).
Research reveals that there are universal benefits of intentional self-care
- Make more mindful decisions and come up with better outcomes
- Find deeper satisfaction at work, in relationships, and at home
- Show up as a better version of ourselves
- Think more creatively, and are more resourceful
- Have heightened motivation and passion that drives productivity
- Experience less stress, anxiety, and fatigue
By the end of this MEtreat, you will feel rejuvenated, inspired, refreshed, and confident in achieving the goals and dreams you set forth.
The MEtreat experience is the ultimate investment into releasing the limits and becoming THE best version of yourself.
An Amazing Experience Awaits You
In the “Extensive” MEtreat program you will have a safe space in which to engage in:
- Customized development workshops facilitated by Dr. Shirley Davis and selected self-care experts
- Personalized Small Group Points of Discussions
- Group Coaching with Dr. Shirley Davis
- Self-Care therapeutic activities
- Individual assessments and MEflection exercises
- Identifying your WHY, your superpowers, and your gifts
- Exposing and conquering disempowering beliefs, disruptors, derailers, and distractions
- Refining your dreams and goals
- Developing an extensive step-by-step Life Plan
- Creating an Exit Strategy
- Establishing success measures and accountabilities
Leave energized, empowered, and armed with the tools, tips, and strategies to become the best version of yourself and to live your best life.